Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Amazon Prime Instant Videos Gets A New Look On PC


Amazon finally got rid of their clunky and flat out shitty Amazon Prime Instant Videos interface that PC users had to deal with for years. The new interface copies Netflix's look by categorizing movies by genre and it now displays the cover art of each movie in horizontal rows too. This interface isn't new for Amazon Prime Videos since Andriod and iOS users have had this layout for quite some time now and it baffles me why it took ages for the PC to get this intuitive layout.

Well I'm glad it finally happened since now I can cancel my Netflix membership because Amazon has an interface that isn't dog shit anymore. I had a Netflix these last few years alongside my Prime membership because the interface was way way way better on Netflix. Now that they're the same yay! I don't have to spend to $7.99 plus tax for Netflix and hopefully Amazon will add some more TV shows and movies to their streaming catalog.

Here are some before and after photos of what the interface looked like before and what it looks like now.


Here's what it was like before...


And this is after!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment